Monday, July 7, 2008

Swimming


We go swimming a lot.
I've never really been much of a swimmer. Getting ready to go, all the sunscreen I have to put on (it takes a long time putting sunscreen on myself and 5 kids)...a BATHINGSUIT! But I'm getting used to it. I've stopped making it a big deal. We go in the morning a lot. There's usually no one (or very few people) there and I can take a shower afterward. Besides all that, it likes to storm in the afternoon. Thunder, lightning and big, heavy drops of rain and it's still very warm. Weird.

1 comment:

The Bach 10 said...

Swimming is a great thing to do in a hot place. I would take my kids more but with a new baby, I am afraid to take him out with the heat. Dad isn't home enough to take them right now. But this Friday we are flying to Phoenix and see grandma and grandpa, so I am planning on more some summer fun for the kids.