Saturday, December 27, 2008

Epcot




The Hair is a bit shorter now.
I love Ian's look here.
I'd just made Emily stand a little closer for a picture together and this is the look he gave.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica S. said...

I like Justin's long hair. Does Daniel like it? Derek HATES my boys' long hair & unfortunately he's not afraid to hurt their feelings to tell them. But they keep it b/c they know I like it - guess I mean more :)
Do you think you'd ever get tired of all the theme parks if you lived there in FL long-term?

Ivy Skinner said...

I don't know if the kids or Daniel would get sick of the parks but I know I would! I'm already not always super excited to go...(does that make me weird?) Garrett is my funny kid. He never wants to go and whines a lot of the time about wanting to go home. He DOES have fun, but I think the days are way too long for him.

Ivy Skinner said...

Oh and I DO like Justin's hair sort of long cuz it curls. Ian's is super straight so it looks better short. Garrett's ...haven't let it get too long, but I don't like it super short. Owen..he looks bald no matter what.