Okay, so the address to our blog is always going to be Skinners in Florida, but that's not necessarily where we will always be. So maybe I'll have to start a new blog with a new address. For now...
The Skinners have trekked across the country to visit our families in Southern California while we await the job hunt. We figured we'd get some vacationing and visiting in while Daniel had down time and since the kids are homeschooled, it was a perfect situation to travel.
We drove the two cars packed full of all our stuff (more than when we moved to Florida, you accumulate a lot in 6 months) through Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Teeeeesxxxxxxaaaaasssss (that was long) and Arizona (with a stop there to see Daniel's cousins and Aunt and Uncle) and then on to CA!
I'll post some pictures next time. Gotta get them off the camera. For now...just wanted to update. But if any readers of this blog know of good Mechanical Engineering jobs for Daniel...LET US KNOW!
6 comments:
yah! you made it!! Good to hear your there and safe.
I am glad you made it back to CA, how nice would that be?
I found one job in Bountiful that was posted 1-20-09 you might check out:
http://www.engcen.com/jobad.asp?jobid=32270
I will keep looking...
Good Luck! Glad you made it safely!!
I hope things are going well! - Jennifer Hoyle
I think you guys should get a job back here in West Jordan! Good luck on the hunt. Say Hi to Emily for me. She is sure a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment