Thursday, March 26, 2009

In Idaho...awaiting the close of our HOUSE!

We're at my sister, Erin's house. Daniel is in Utah working at Questar...and we (the kids and I) are Migrants. We've gone from my mom's in CA for over 2 months, to Daniel's sister's for a few days, to Leah's (my sister) for a few days, and now at Erin's. Getting a little sick of our homeless state but feeling very thankful and IN DEBT to the many hospitable people we are blessed to have in our lives.


Here's a picture of (soon to be) our house in Layton!
I'm so excited. Daniel found it and sent me lots of pictures and we put a bid on it before I even saw it in person! But we did get to see it last Saturday and we like it a lot. 5 bedrooms, 3 baths. Not a huge backyard (my one regret) but it's all nicely landscaped. Can't wait...but I am. Hopefully we can get in next week sometime, since it's vacant and they are willing to close quickly. Yea!


5 comments:

Becky said...

We miss you!!! Cam left yesterday. Sadie is depressed. It's tooooo quiet!!! But I love your house! Mom

the Johnson Mom said...

Hey Skinners,
I love your house!!! You will have to post pics of the inside. I am so glad that Daniel found a job. I am so glad you guys are doing good. Ivy, I have a new blog at thejohnsonland.blogspot.com so you will have to check it out. Any way just wanted to say Hi!! and tell you Congrats!
Angela

Kellie said...

The house is beautiful! I bet you will be thrilled to be settled down after these last months. Plus I highly doubt that you are in debt to anyone - for all you do for people it was probably just people paying you back!

The Bach 10 said...

Love it!!

Christy said...

Welcome Back!