I wanted to bring some color into the kitchen.
I'm too scared to paint the walls so far....not to mention indecisive.
It's too open to the rest of the house.
Anyway, I thought I'd add color on the bar stools. But again, couldn't decide what color.
So I did 4 different ones.
Aren't they cute?
They only look good in this order though. :) No, really. I'm particular about the order. For some reason, this it the order they look best. Owen's it the red one. It's closest to his favorite color, pink.


Blue couch, anyone?
I love it!!!

I'm too scared to paint the walls so far....not to mention indecisive.
It's too open to the rest of the house.
Anyway, I thought I'd add color on the bar stools. But again, couldn't decide what color.
So I did 4 different ones.
Aren't they cute?
They only look good in this order though. :) No, really. I'm particular about the order. For some reason, this it the order they look best. Owen's it the red one. It's closest to his favorite color, pink.
Blue couch, anyone?

4 comments:
I like your chairs!!! I don't do much color, either. Too scared.
I love it, Ivy!
its way cute!! Leave it to Ivy to come up with something crazy - but have it turn out adorable!!
I really like the colors and I als like the idea of everyone having a permanant spot to sit. I am naming seats tonight, no more fighting over who sits where.
Post a Comment