Friday we went to the open house for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan, Utah. It was so beautiful inside.
Here's a picture of poor Moroni who was struck by Lightning a couple weeks ago. He has a black arm and chin from it. They will regild it soon. A test of faith for the kids who wondered why Heavenly Father would strike his own temple!! :) I told them He was just saying hello and good job.
Cute kids.
Cute family... it was a bit windy.

2 comments:
I agree, cute kids & cute family. Lovely temple! I wish my kids had the opportunity to go to an open house!
I really like the photos. Fun thing to experience. I remember as a child being 7 and going through the Jordan River Temple open house. I was too young for the dedication though.
How are you enjoying your summer. I am realizing it is 1/3 of the way over and I still haven't come to see your house. I really do get over there occasionally and just need to give you a call.
Post a Comment