Wednesday, July 22, 2009

action figures, cowboys hats, cap guns....not accepted

Okay, When they are 14, action figures just don't cut it, though I happen to know there's still an action figure junky lurking in there somewhere. I have seen how he has to take Garrett's and Owen's and inspect them, seeing if all the joints move satisfactorily.

And he had fun shooting those cap guns, too.


Justin had to wait 6 days to get any presents, since he left for scout camp the morning of his 14th birthday.


But it was worth the wait!

He got a total of 2 gifts.
Ipod Touch....
....Pretty cool.


and just about equal in coolness, and value really...


The SHAMWOW!!!

We've had almost as much fun with both. They soaked up water over and over yesterday.
"Oh, no! We spilled water!
Whatever shall we do?
ShamWOW!"


All you can do with the ipod touch is....well a lot more than I ever knew.



Uh...and I have to ask...
Not so distant future heart throb hear?
Ahhhh...my sweet boy, Justin.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Put another candle on my Birthday cake,
My Birthday cake,
A wish I'll make,
Put another candle on my Birthday cake,
I'm another year old today!

Okay, that's lame without the tune to sing it with. Grandad and I use to watch 'Sheriff John' on our respective little b&w tv's (approximately 55 years ago) and that was his Birthday song.

Anyway, Happy 14th!!! Sweet present!

Gram

Kellie said...

Oh - the girls are going to be callin!

Jessica S. said...

Heart throb for sure. I'm sure there are girls that totally dig him now, he just doesn't know it yet!!
So the Shamwow really works?