When Garrett and Owen grow older and start fighting or treating each other like...well...like brothers - teasing, fighting, etc - I will have proof that they really do love each other.
They really are great friends. Garrett is very affectionate. He loves kissing and hugging Owen - to a fault. In other words...he can overdo it at times.
But most of the time, the feeling is mutual.
They really do love each other.
They play great together too. I just hope it lasts.
They play great together too. I just hope it lasts.
This is what Daniel's mom was hoping for when she had their last baby, Derek who is 2 years younger than Daniel. Daniel was 5 years younger than his older brother, Doug. When they had Derek, I think they hoped for this kind of brotherly love/playmate. I'm not sure that's what you'd say about Derek and Daniel's relationship. ???
And for the grand finale...Is this the cutest picture you've ever seen...or what?


2 comments:
Cute little boys! I'm glad I get to see them this weekend!
That is very cute! My boys kill each other by day and love each other by night. Although they have their own rooms and own beds they choose to sleep together in Dylan's big bed every night. WHen I wake them up in the morning they are all snuggled together. It is a true punishment if I tell them they have to sleep separately.
Post a Comment