Monday, October 19, 2009

Good thing someone has fun parties...


Emily got to go to a birthday party. What am I saying? She has been invited to (and attended) 4...count 'em...FOUR parties since the middle of September. Oh, wait. I forgot about the one this Saturday. So that will be FIVE!

Anyway, this one birthday party was at a cosmotology school. The girls got their hair and nails done. She looked so pretty.

I guess they did her hair twice. The first girl did a simple French Twist with one small ringlet in front. The teacher shook her head and said, "Not fancy enough." So they redid it. And ...well... I could never duplicate this, I'm sure.

My pretty girl.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the Johnson Mom said...

How FUN for Emily and what a great girl party!

Carrie said...

She has such beautiful skin, it looks like she had her makeup done also. Beautiful girl!!!!

Jessica S. said...

That is pretty! Jenna would have loved it. No, I know I would never be able to do that in my own hair or Jenna's!