Monday, November 23, 2009

Things to do...

I've got things to do! I've got laundry to wash, dry, (okay...I do have machines for this) and fold, hang and put away (no machines for that though). I have bathrooms to clean and cars to clean out. Things that need to be done before our trip to CA! Packing. That has to be done, but after laundry. And of course, it would be ideal if I could clean the carpets before we leave....RIGHT before we leave so it has time to dry without us walking on it. That is a great idea.

So, what am I doing?

Sitting here, wasting time on the computer. I've perused Facebook, Pioneer Woman and, still not feeling like tackling the "things to do," I'm posting on my blog.

Now if I could only think of something to say...

I want to be a clever blogger...but it's just not happening.

3 comments:

Jessica S. said...

Guess what I'm doing? Perusing Facebook, chatting with friends, working on my blog and I have laundry to do, my cars could use a good purge and my carpets are dirty, too! ha ha
At least I don't have to go anywhere.

pickles said...

you do to have machines for hanging stuff up.... me!!!! and the rest of the kids

justin

Erin said...

"I want to be a clever blogger...but it's just not happening."

Me, too. Me, too.