We went to Downtown Disney to satisfy some our our Disney anticipation for Daniel's new job. It was fun. They have the biggest Disney store there, as well as a huge Lego store and restaurants. The boys met a storm trooper! We rode the monorail around between resorts and a couple of the parks. Daniel thought it would be fun to see some of the parks out the window. It was pretty crowded and hot and we saw a lot of people and a lot of people's backsides as we sat crammed into the monorail cars. Ian was excited though cuz he and Daniel got to ride up front with the driver. I got some pretty cute pictures of the kids.
7 comments:
I was at scout camp getting soaked in the rain and heat stroke!
Justin
I was just going to comment that I didn't see Justin! Glad to hear from you. Scout camp already? Wow, you get involved fast!
Yeah, poor Justin. He did have some fun, but his first words when he got home was, "It was terrible!" I almost didn't want to show him our Downtown Disney pictures.
WOW - YAY for Justin - going to scout camp so soon. Sounds like you have a good ward huh?
We miss you guys here! But it looks like you are having a wonderful time down there!
We have a good ward as far as I can tell. They seem happy to have us, and there are kids my kids' ages too. The Bishop is nice and quite a talker. He's also an Engineer for Disney -29 years! Who'd a thunk? He's had lots to say to Daniel about that.:)
i got to go later though
justin
Post a Comment