Yeah. It's not all Disney. Well, I guess it might be for Daniel. This is what the kids and I did today....while Daniel was going to see "Wall-E" with a free ticket from his big boss. But look how much fun we were having. :)
Aren't they cute? Owen is stirring and feeling very important. Now for the best part...
Hey Skinners! Part of the reason I finally set up a blog is so that I could see yours and leave msgs. It sounds so fun! Daniel, your job sounds super tough!!:) I love seeing your photos on here. Brownies are one of my favorites. So, Daniel how was Expedition Everest? I miss you guys. School is almost over and guess what, they are taking my crossing out, you now have to cross at the church below your house or the one up above the school. Crazy! Any way I love your blog and I will keep visiting. Angela
Thanks,Angela. I've bookmarked your blog. Looking forward to seeing pics of you guys. You know, they're cutting out that crossing cuz YOU won't be there. NO ONE could cross that crossing like you. You're the best. :)
Guess who blogs?Angie Cook. Look for the link on my site. She called me today and we got to chat a bit. I thought of you! She is taking her kids to primary. The primary president lives next door to her. She said she might be getting something to do in primary. We will see. I figured out a slide show on our blog. look at the summer so far... Miss you!
3 comments:
Hey Skinners! Part of the reason I finally set up a blog is so that I could see yours and leave msgs. It sounds so fun! Daniel, your job sounds super tough!!:) I love seeing your photos on here. Brownies are one of my favorites. So, Daniel how was Expedition Everest? I miss you guys. School is almost over and guess what, they are taking my crossing out, you now have to cross at the church below your house or the one up above the school. Crazy! Any way I love your blog and I will keep visiting. Angela
Thanks,Angela. I've bookmarked your blog. Looking forward to seeing pics of you guys. You know, they're cutting out that crossing cuz YOU won't be there. NO ONE could cross that crossing like you. You're the best. :)
Guess who blogs?Angie Cook. Look for the link on my site. She called me today and we got to chat a bit. I thought of you! She is taking her kids to primary. The primary president lives next door to her. She said she might be getting something to do in primary. We will see. I figured out a slide show on our blog. look at the summer so far...
Miss you!
Post a Comment