Daniel showed off his talented Skinner lips. He can use them properly now that the goatee is gone. (That's a straw, but he can hold heavier things like pencils and pens, too.) He has passed on his talent to his posterity, as you can see.
Well, Oh yeah? Look at this!
5 comments:
Hi Ivy! Thanks for your call! Your blog is awesome, and what a way to get your scrapbooking and journaling done all @ the same time! Way to kill 3 birds with 1 stone! Justin looks so grown up. His hair reminds me of Nik's...it went super curly just recently. But your humidity probably does it too. Hi to Daniel from his brother. Take care,Suvi
Funny pictures. Tayler says, "WOW"
Take care and we know you will have fun!!!
Hi Emily,
I miss you. I like seeing your pictures. Wish I could go swimming with you guys it looks really fun! Enjoy the hot weather and cooling off in the pool.
Love,
Teralyn
Boy with lips like those they must all be good pouters.
Justins tongue looks like he is ready to take over for Gene Simmons from KISS
I have had one to many pics with my tongue sticking out
Looks like you are having lots of fun even if its hot and humid there
im proud of that tongue
justin
Post a Comment