I'm at home with Owen...all the kids are at school and Daniel's at work. It's quiet. Owen plays like he was meant to be an only child.
I just finished watching "P.S. I Love You" while folding laundry and so I'm feeling all sentimental and grateful everyone I know and love is alive and kicking right now. And typing that makes me get all superstitious and jittery so I'll stop writing about that.
New subject. The laundry is endless and Ian's school uniform shirts are disappearing like socks. He's down to one. I'm determined to finish all the laundry and find those other shirts. I did buy one this morning at Walmart for tomorrow, just in case. I have to admit, those uniforms on all the kids at school sure do look nice. I wouldn't be surprised if the students behave better wearing them.
This week is my last hurrah for being lazy and eating horribly. Starting Friday I'm doing the Fitness Challenge 2 with a bunch of the Utah girls (and boys?) and I'm going to be all gorgeous and thin in 10 weeks. So we are having lazagna, corndogs and pizza for dinner this week. And I'll have to get some farewell to ice cream ice cream. Not sure if this is the best way to get ready to diet, but maybe those few pounds I gain in the next few days will be the easy ones to get off...and it'll be just that much easier for me to win. Cuz I'm going to. Win, that is. So watch out fellow fitness challenge friends!
Oh, boy...what am I saying? Someone stop me.
Here's to 10 weeks of fun fitness-ing (like that word?) at the end of which I will be much thinner, much happier and unfortunately NOT much younger. Oh well, two out of three would be great.
Ivy
3 comments:
I actually forgot about your blog for a while! But I have repented. Good luck with the dieting. I started the No S Diet again today. So far, so good!
Just so you know...I won the last fitness challenge and don't plan on losing this one either. It will be fun to compete with you on this one.
Chad says you will have to come to the closing social at the end of the challenge. I couldn't agree more.
I have been thinking about you tons. Hope all is well!
Pam...Let the game begin!
:) Actually what I mean is congratulations. Did you win the weight loss one or the fitness one? What was your prize? I'm getting excited and decided I'd not get crazy before I start the challenge and gain a bunch of weight. That would be pretty dumb. :)
Post a Comment