Wednesday, October 22, 2008



Here are a couple of quilts I made for some friends' babies. The mint chocolate one (that's what the colors remind me of) was for Daniel's friend from Costco, Laura and her new baby Sophie. The pink and green one was for Kera Gonzales' baby, Emily, who was born back in Feb. I think. It took me forever to send them. They were fun to make and helped me in a time of homesickness. Having them laying out for a few days before sending them really made this house feel more like a home. I didn't bring any quilts with me so I guess you could say I was going through withdrawal. I should make another for me, just to have while we are here.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

They're so beautiful, Ivy! I love your quilts. Someday I will pay you to make me a king-size one.

Christy said...

Very cute quilts!

The Bach 10 said...

Just checkin in on you. I love to see you have been quilting. I haven't made the time yet. Maybe in November when Sports are over!! Miss you!