Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homeschooling


Here's Owen sorting the silverware. He loves doing this and takes it pretty seriously. He'll spend forever doing this and then re-doing it. But then he'll lose interest and I'll end up doing the rest. He does it correctly which is cute for a 2 year old.

The kids were pretty happy the first couple days of school. I haven't really figured out how much to do with them so they are still doing a low work load. Still, I can see the honeymoon is ending...they're getting less excited to do actual work. Sigh. What can ya do? :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Bach 10 said...

Good luck with homeschooling. It can be frustrating at times and for sure you loose a ton of your own time. But in the end it is so worth the time you get to spend together!

pickles said...

That is me with the broken arm.Emily