We got to go to Disney Quest which is a big arcade/virtual game place for free.
It was pretty fun. Here the kids played a virtual comic book game with light sabers.
Then here's the picture of me and my lovely Poster of
"Ms. Skinner, Queen of the Beasts and the Devil Dogs."
I just had to take a picture of me with it. I told the kids that I posed for the picture so they named it after me. They got a pretty good likeness, don't you think?
"Ms. Skinner, Queen of the Beasts and the Devil Dogs."
I just had to take a picture of me with it. I told the kids that I posed for the picture so they named it after me. They got a pretty good likeness, don't you think?
4 comments:
Ivy, I do not approve of your costume! Mom
A belated thank you for inviting me to read the blog. I agree with allison that we miss you at book club (and in general). When I go to the gym I see a girl that works there that looks just like you - it's a little weird.
Jennifer...which Jennifer are you? :)
I totally miss book club! I'll have to start one wherever we end up.
I look like that under my clothes, too, especially the flat, muscular stomach. Family resemblance, I guess!
Post a Comment