I made this!!!
Emily was seriously lacking any cute dresses and she's going to soon be too old to want to wear things
I want her to wear. So I made her this dress. She picked out the fabric. Isn't she pretty?
The skirt is a full circle skirt, and if we hadn't been on our way to church (everyone else was in the car) I would have taken a picture of her twirling in it.
9 comments:
You are so talented! Awesome!
Great work! I love the red ribbon in her hair and on her waist to make a bold statement. Emily, way cute choice in fabric. Ivy, nice technique. I can't believe how mature she is getting. Kinda fun.
That is amazing! I used to sew my kids clothes when they were young, but found that I just was not very good at it and soon they figured that out too!
so cute - ya - I can t sew worth beans - -
emily your lucky to have a talented mom!!
I know.
I am very impressed. Emily looks darling as always. Ivy you are the woman.
The dress is darling. Every girl needs a new dress. Ivy, you are very gifted. Emily, you are a very pretty girl.
what a pretty dress! Can you make one is a size 5-6 for Jenna? Just kidding.
Post a Comment