So I took Emily to see the doctor here, thinking the cast was coming off, since that's what the Utah doc prescribed. 3 weeks, he'd said. And I knew it was too good to be true. The Florida doc did x-rays, says it's healing nicely and now just 3 more weeks. Bummer. For Emily, that is. I was getting a little worried frankly. I just knew it would hurt with the cast off (it hurts now even in the cast sometimes) and that she'd do something to hurt it again, before it was all the way healed. So I'm a little relieved that she's keeping the armor on a little longer. I wonder why the Utah doctor would have had it taken off so much earlier.
Emily was a great sport. She hasn't acted too disappointed yet.
4 comments:
Tell Emmy it's cool to have a cast and the longer it stays on the cooler you are!
Ivy, good luck on the diet and exersice stuff. I'm still doing really well on mine. love that no S diet!!!
Oh, and I love the picture of Ian and Garrett on the shore of Alligator Lake!!!
Love, Mom
Thanks, Mom. Good job on your diet! I need to see a before and after picture. :) Do you feel like you're making life changes in your diet. It sounds like it. And do you read the No S discussions on the site?
I do feel like I'm making life changes in my diet. We all know that when the diet is over, the weight comes back.
I haven't read or contributed to the discussions on the No S diet website lately, but I've been thinking about telling my story!
It was not very fun having the cast on another 3weeks but I liked it on a little.Emily
Post a Comment