Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Animal Kingdom





Here's our 2nd trip to Disneyworld. This time we made it to the Animal Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom. (Magic Kingdom is my favorite cuz it's just like the original Disneyland.) Daniel was excited to take the kids again. Ian was sick the day before so we thought we wouldn't be able to go. When he woke up feeling fine though...well, there was no question we were going. I wondered if he was just faking feeling good, but he was fine all day. Phew!
Here's Garrett, our Mr. Wimpy, who has to ride in the stroller, even though he's bigger than Owen. His feet hurt, his legs hurt, he's tired.... He cried about wanting to go home through out the day. But just look at the pictures and you know he had fun. I think the Heat (capital intended) gets to him more than everyone else. I run a VERY close second in heat sensitivity. It was soooo hot I thought I was going to die a couple of times. Thank goodness for air conditioned lines and stores...and for frozen lemonade!

1 comment:

pickles said...

My feet hurt when we were Disney Word.Emily