broke her arm on the last Sunday (17th) of our "vacation." She fell off the cousin's trampoline, lucky not to break her leg too, since it was caught in the holes by the springs. She was sort of
hanging by her leg when I finally got out to her. Anyway, we rushed her to the urgent care where they splinted it and then she had it casted on Monday(the 18th). She was pretty brave, and so was I :) - most of the time. She got a cute light blue cast, which got to be signed by a lot of our Utah friends! She's getting it off next Tues, which is only 3 weeks. That's assuming this Dr. agrees with the Utah Dr. 3 weeks sounds so short for two broken bones! (She broke both bones in the forearm, but they were still together so they didn't have to do any major setting of the bones. She's ready to get to swim again. :)
1 comment:
It hurt when I broke my arm.Emily
Post a Comment