Here are a couple of the 500+ pictures I took. :)
My favorite picture of Emily on our Family Reunion Campout. This is at Reunion Flats in Idaho, or maybe it was Wyoming. Yeah, Wyoming. She's holding Sheldon, her baby cousin. She couldn't get enough of the babies.
Breakfast. We went through a lot of cereal!
This was Garrett's favorite spot. I would often happen upon him just sitting on this stump, by himself, playing with a toy or something. It was his own personal spot I suppose.

3 comments:
I was wondering how things were going. It is always fun to go on vacation, but you are right. I usually need a vacation to relax from the vacation. Or a vacation to prepare for a vacation. Why can't everyday be a vacation. Way cute pictures.
I was starting to wonder if you guys got lost at Disney World!!! Glad you had fun. How is Florida going? How is work? And most importantly how are your kids??
Angela
Angela,
Kids are doing pretty good. School was a bit of a rough start, especially for sensitive Emily. And there was NOOOO nice crossing guard to help her feel better! :( On the contrary some of the ladies at the school were sort of mean. But things are getting better. No more crying when I drop her off. Phew!
Post a Comment